SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-04-2012, 06:10 AM
jdm4x43732's Avatar
jdm4x43732 jdm4x43732 is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Crowley, Louisiana
Posts: 1,881
Cash: 3,242
Default

Looks like someone already headed to banned camp, not who I thought it was going to be though. Anyway I feel like W could be fighting a loosing battle but he seems willing to fight for what he believes in. to me it seems like some valid points are being made. I can't catch a limit every trip, I am one of those guys. But still I enjoy being on the water as much as all you guys.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-04-2012, 06:22 AM
"W"'s Avatar
"W" "W" is offline
Catch fish in DA face!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Big Lake LA
Posts: 32,974
Cash: 7,929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm4x43732 View Post
Looks like someone already headed to banned camp, not who I thought it was going to be though. Anyway I feel like W could be fighting a loosing battle but he seems willing to fight for what he believes in. to me it seems like some valid points are being made. I can't catch a limit every trip, I am one of those guys. But still I enjoy being on the water as much as all you guys.

No sure why he was ban....I hope it was not just because of his response...because it was true..

The guy made a great point and I hope he was not ban for that
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map