SaltyCajun.com http://www.braggingbadges.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-21-2012, 02:26 PM
Purple Back's Avatar
Purple Back Purple Back is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: BC
Posts: 1,692
Cash: 814
Default

Did it in Iowa for six weeks then the class shutdown. I loved it, but there are none in sulphur and Lake Charles times are not good with my schedule, otherwise I would be all over it.

I loved it because of the competition.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-21-2012, 02:33 PM
SaltERedneck's Avatar
SaltERedneck SaltERedneck is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lake Charles
Posts: 5,165
Cash: 9,230
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Back View Post
Did it in Iowa for six weeks then the class shutdown. I loved it, but there are none in sulphur and Lake Charles times are not good with my schedule, otherwise I would be all over it.

I loved it because of the competition.
i dont know about you but they need to put a dayum dressin room in that SNAP fitness.... SPAR would be a good location to have something like this. i like how CF incorporates all kinds of training equipment... huge ropes, kettle ball, tires, etc. its cool to change it up and not be soo monotanous
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:54 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map