SaltyCajun.com http://www.braggingbadges.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-11-2012, 04:30 PM
Capt.B's Avatar
Capt.B Capt.B is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Big Lake La.
Posts: 721
Cash: 2,333
Default

I may have put those guys in position....but they had to produce!!! I had some fishing machines on my boat for the last four days!! Thanks for the vacation Craig, JD, and Steve!!!!! The pleasure was all mine!!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-11-2012, 07:35 PM
Bluechip's Avatar
Bluechip Bluechip is offline
The Camp Cook....
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sulphur, La.
Posts: 10,295
Cash: 14,398
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.B View Post
I may have put those guys in position....but they had to produce!!! I had some fishing machines on my boat for the last four days!! Thanks for the vacation Craig, JD, and Steve!!!!! The pleasure was all mine!!
Thanks for the words.....and like I said when we left, we "all" have to go back to work because it was a vacation for all of us. It was 4 awesome days of ripping some trout in tough conditions. I personally couldn't have held a boat in position on Monday or Tuesday..... That's the game breaker and it was much appreciated.

Capt B. will ride some rough seas to put some fish in the boat. It was fun and will return next October and do the same gig with him....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:10 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map