SaltyCajun.com http://redtunashirtclub.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 12-18-2012, 08:13 AM
biglaketiger's Avatar
biglaketiger biglaketiger is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Big Lake, La
Posts: 458
Cash: 1,046
Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplepeddler View Post
Yep, everyone gets punished........and everyone gets a trophy............
I got a closet full of them trophies, i coached my boys little league one year, they told me I had to give all the kids trophies, we were horrible, think we lost every game, i refused to reward them being so bad...needless to say they don't let me coach anymore! Ha..

I once gave a game ball to a kid for having a great game, other parents complained cause their kids were upset they didn't get a game ball, I got a call from the Leauge informing I couldn't do that anymore, if one got it they all got it...Ha..
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map