SaltyCajun.com http://www.egretbaits.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-24-2012, 07:39 PM
gckid gckid is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: lake charles, la
Posts: 232
Cash: 1,069
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper3726 View Post
First , I never shop at Wal Mart but at 6 am don't have much choice ,
anyway bought 380 auto instead of 38 for my wife's gun . Realized it when I got home. Took it back and they say they there is a law saying that they can not take it back or exchange it .
Do y'all know anything about it?
Bet if I would have went to a gun shop it would not have been a problem .
I live in Lake Charles. I will buy them if your from this area
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-26-2012, 10:38 AM
sniper3726's Avatar
sniper3726 sniper3726 is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: moss bluff
Posts: 398
Cash: 1,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gckid View Post
I live in Lake Charles. I will buy them if your from this area

Ok, cool. They are Federal Premium 90 grain Hydra-shok JHP Personal defense low recoil.
They are in the bag with receipt, paid $41 will take $30
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map