SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CajunTackle

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Freshwater Fishing Discussion

Freshwater Fishing Discussion For discussion of everything freshwater!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 02-02-2013, 09:12 AM
T-Bone T-Bone is offline
Email Address Not Verified
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 437
Cash: 111
Default

I put my boat in at the same time as you and your buddy were launching. I thought you guys were mapping the lake floor with all that running around. LOL After the first time you passed I got used to it and would hear your boat coming and would brace for the crew boat wake. I managed 1 bass and 1 nice blue cat, but I was actually targeting sacalait but didn't get any takers. Caught on shiners.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:09 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map