SaltyCajun.com http://www.stickemrods.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hobby Forums > Tech Support Forum

Tech Support Forum Use this forum to discuss and find answers for any technical (computer) issues you are having

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #22  
Old 03-07-2013, 03:30 PM
jpeff31787's Avatar
jpeff31787 jpeff31787 is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Carencro, La
Posts: 3,787
Cash: 2,371
Default

different stroke for different folks I guess.. I switched from android to iphone, and I much rather my Iphone. My wife has the 5 and i have the 4s, 5 is faster and it may have a better display. Its hard to tell because I keep my display brightness around 40%
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map