![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
One like this? Then again anything can break on hwy 90,hate pulling a boat on that road.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have had to replace the head on this 2 times because the rubber/silicone wear down and start eating into the lower unit. They were the blue ones.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I cut a piece of trailer bunk carpet and put inside of the rubber pads,works for me.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
You can buy new rubber to put on them without having to buy the whole head.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes sir. That is what I bought.
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
