SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CalcasieuExtremeRods

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #24  
Old 04-25-2013, 12:27 AM
bgizzle's Avatar
bgizzle bgizzle is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: broussard,La
Posts: 4,526
Cash: 5,696
Default

I love it because not only are you at natures helms but piecing the puzzle together is only one deboggle. Making em eat n trucking em to think that ur bait is better than aaaall the other baits/fish etc. catching when no one else is makes it better but I'm a sucker for letting ppl in on secrets because if not for ppl like spinna and a few others on here I wouldn't have had nearly the amount of success I have had this yr. sunrise and sets 2. I love taking pics. Ain't nothing like 3 stops nothing 4th stop game on! Or something everyone else passes up and u drop pp and lay hamma and burn 1/8 of a gal of gas. Meeting new/good ppl is another great reason to fish.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:27 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map