SaltyCajun.com http://www.stickemrods.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs)

The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs) Discuss everything related to tackle here, including making your own

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-03-2013, 07:59 PM
Goooh's Avatar
Goooh Goooh is offline
Swordfish
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Broussard
Posts: 5,660
Cash: 7,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
Lemme see if I can adjust to your thinking.............

Since white is a color , I contradicted myself by saying that I use it on the bellies of most all lures I paint?

Adjustment FAIL!!!!
I think what had happened waaaas.... You said color ain't no matter, then you say it do matter cause you slappin' certain paints up on the belly all the time.

Countrydiction
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-03-2013, 09:13 PM
Salty's Avatar
Salty Salty is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: LA
Posts: 25,447
Cash: 3,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
I think what had happened waaaas.... You said color ain't no matter, then you say it do matter cause you slappin' certain paints up on the belly all the time.

Countrydiction

And, I also said the reason I use some form of white on the belly is because it's the natural color. I'm not into the "Sexy Shads" and "Spectrums", but, I'll paint 'em any color a customer is willing to pay for.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:37 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map