SaltyCajun.com http://k2-coolers.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #28  
Old 10-08-2009, 10:35 AM
"W"'s Avatar
"W" "W" is offline
Catch fish in DA face!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Big Lake LA
Posts: 32,974
Cash: 7,929
Default

I dont read trout books.....Reason think about it!!! If I was slinging huge trout day in a day out...I would not tell a sole..... I just fish!!! Thats how you learn!!! I promise you get out there enough you will learn a lot.....the more time on the water the better....I learned something last trip!!! ...... And look look look.... If you see somthing try it.... never second guess your self.... I get to the landing and 90% of the time I know where im heading..... Why...Data... I keep data from every trip I make over the years....fish follow that data.... this is important also.... it gives me a better chance that others...... My 2cents
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:35 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map