SaltyCajun.com lake Area Marine

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #23  
Old 06-07-2013, 01:59 AM
I make oil's Avatar
I make oil I make oil is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Berwick LA
Posts: 1,588
Cash: 3,863
Default

No one as mentioned the cemetery tours? My wife and I enjoy walking around them and the tour guides make the whole experience better. Food is covered pretty well. If you are on Burbon and get hungry we also like the Bayou Resturant. Take taxis, I find its worth the extra expense. We usually park at our hotel and just take a taxi that way you don't have to fight traffic and try to find parking. Just hop in and out.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:40 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map