![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here! |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Custom rods are overrated in my opinion....having you name on it with sparkles glitter and shat on it doesn't fill up your ice chest. True story....I went with a buddy of mine who is a very avid trout fisherman and he brought his buddy who I had never met before. Dude was rollin straight Berkley Cherrywoods. We caught a ton of fish that day and he kept pace with my friend and I who use higher end rods. I know that quality of graphite, number of guides, etc.... dictate sensitivity but it isn't necessary to catch fish. Spend that extra money on gas!
|
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
