![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| The Roux (Cooking/BBQ/Recipes) What good is a cajun site without a cooking and recipe forum? |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I had a couple of Yard eggs for breakface.
I got some more eggs from my brother this week. My wife does not like the "look" of the yokes and I tell her the dark color just gives them more flavor. My brother got into raising chickens a few years back. He does it all.....hatching eggs, raising them and selling eggs and chickens. While watching 20+ young [~6 weeks old ?] chickens running around, He was telling me this batch only had a few hens and mostly roosters. He said that he had another "batch" of eggs in the incubator and hoped to get more hens this time. |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
