SaltyCajun.com http://www.matrixshad.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Boating Talk

Boating Talk For discussion of everything related to boats and motors

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-16-2013, 08:42 PM
Fishaholic247's Avatar
Fishaholic247 Fishaholic247 is offline
Flounder
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Moss Bluff, LA
Posts: 67
Cash: 611
Default

Too many people buy a new boat and realize......

#1. I can't really afford the note that I thought I could on this much less the gas and the upkeep.

#2. I never have time to use this dern boat!

So there are plenty of LIKE new boats out there if you are patient and do your research. You will save thousands buying a gently used boat over NEW!!!!!! I bought an 04 Kenner 3 years ago and I will never regret it. Awesome boat and EVERTHING works!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:02 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map