SaltyCajun.com http://www.budnmarys.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #33  
Old 07-25-2013, 09:52 PM
bjhooper82's Avatar
bjhooper82 bjhooper82 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 4,910
Cash: 3,913
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-TOP View Post
I think I've posted on here before. Anyone with a tax ID, can get a few friends together and make an order from yeti. With taxes and all it's close to 40% off. It used to be more of a discount, prices have gone up. I have 75, 65, 35qts. Bought all with that discounted price
I sure didn't know that. Thanks for the info. I have a buddy that's in Ducks Unlimited in OK where I work and he got me a 65qt for $210. I use that thing at least 4-5 times a month.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:08 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map