SaltyCajun.com http://www.budnmarys.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 07-26-2013, 12:10 AM
Gerald Gerald is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lake Charles / Moss Bluff
Posts: 4,648
Cash: 4,282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG RED 1983 View Post
address to this place please
Darrels is in Lake Charles on the south side of I-210. It is on College street [which runs along the side of I-210] and 1/2 block west of Ryan street.


Quote:
Tight race with Old Tyme in Laf.
Quote:
I agree. I use to stop in there every week to pickup a poboy for supper. Do they still have the nightly special price? Each night during the week, a different poboy would be discounted.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:12 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map