SaltyCajun.com http://www.boltonford.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Freshwater Fishing Discussion

Freshwater Fishing Discussion For discussion of everything freshwater!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-31-2013, 03:29 PM
Shrabs Shrabs is offline
Sand Trout
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: swla
Posts: 29
Cash: 679
Default Nice replica

When did u catch her and send in info? I caught a big one in mid March and sent my pics and info to same taxidemy, just wondering how long your's took. This waiting sucks.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-31-2013, 07:50 PM
jpeff31787's Avatar
jpeff31787 jpeff31787 is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Carencro, La
Posts: 3,787
Cash: 2,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrabs View Post
When did u catch her and send in info? I caught a big one in mid March and sent my pics and info to same taxidemy, just wondering how long your's took. This waiting sucks.
Caught her on March 30, 2013, and I sent him my info about a month after that, and he sent me the pics of her today. Only took about 3 months. You getting a replica or skin mount? Mine is a replica
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-01-2013, 07:28 AM
Shrabs Shrabs is offline
Sand Trout
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: swla
Posts: 29
Cash: 679
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeff31787 View Post
Caught her on March 30, 2013, and I sent him my info about a month after that, and he sent me the pics of her today. Only took about 3 months. You getting a replica or skin mount? Mine is a replica
Thanks For info, I'm getting the elite replica, did you get same thing? I caught her on March 9, 2013, sent info on March 11. Have not heard anything from them, guess I need to give them a call for update on progress.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-01-2013, 07:34 AM
jpeff31787's Avatar
jpeff31787 jpeff31787 is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Carencro, La
Posts: 3,787
Cash: 2,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrabs View Post
Thanks For info, I'm getting the elite replica, did you get same thing? I caught her on March 9, 2013, sent info on March 11. Have not heard anything from them, guess I need to give them a call for update on progress.
Yep I got the same thing. Maybe give them a call. Did they have you put your down payment yet? If not then they definitely have not started. I had to contact them a few times because they would never confirm my emails.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:28 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map