![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Aubrey, that is what it's like on SaltyCajun. W's a post whore, but, I can't speak for the others. WOW.....almost 650 views and most of 'em can't stand the show. Tell me, haters...when you saw the thread entitled "BB#15"....what did you think it was about...a new assault rifle? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I got a feelin' they "new" what it was before they clicked. I'm surprised there isn't more interest considerin' how many drama queens we have on this site. |
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
