SaltyCajun.com http://www.matrixshad.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-17-2013, 10:09 PM
Goooh's Avatar
Goooh Goooh is offline
Swordfish
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Broussard
Posts: 5,660
Cash: 7,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
Insane. They usually so coward. I'm confident I could choke one out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Same here, much rather fight a coyote than a swarm of yellow jackets. Ever been attacked by yellow jackets and try punching one in the face? I wish a coyote would test these lightning fast reflexes, I'd box his ears off


Sent
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-18-2013, 05:38 AM
Clampy's Avatar
Clampy Clampy is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Flats
Posts: 3,509
Cash: 5,700
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
Same here, much rather fight a coyote than a swarm of yellow jackets. Ever been attacked by yellow jackets and try punching one in the face? I wish a coyote would test these lightning fast reflexes, I'd box his ears off


Sent
I got my ankles light up by yellow jackets one time. Each hit felt like getting punched. Prolly got 20 times. It was terrible. I will DDT a coyote.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map