SaltyCajun.com http://www.braggingbadges.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 12-19-2013, 10:12 AM
C-Bass2mouth's Avatar
C-Bass2mouth C-Bass2mouth is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Leesville
Posts: 891
Cash: 2,143
Default

http://www.mackspw.com/Item--i-MPW4005G

I just started using this recently. Wouldn't call it waterPROOF, but the material is water resistant. Has a little clip on the inside and I can hang it from the wire on my blind. Got Mojo pole slots on the sides. Alot easier packing to and from also. Didn't think I could possibly bring any more s**t to the blind, but I was wrong. lol Plenty of room for all the things you never use.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:43 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map