SaltyCajun.com http://www.braggingbadges.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-20-2013, 06:07 PM
ChrisD's Avatar
ChrisD ChrisD is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lake Charles, LA
Posts: 390
Cash: 1,567
Default

Nice catch wish I knew you were going solo I would have drove over there
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-20-2013, 06:11 PM
Clampy's Avatar
Clampy Clampy is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Flats
Posts: 3,509
Cash: 5,700
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
Nice catch wish I knew you were going solo I would have drove over there

That's my bad. I should have said something. We would have mashed a good box if you would have come. I didn't think you would wanna drive with big lake being in your yard.
I had Derrious coming but he flaked and went duck hunting and didn't shoot anything.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:46 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map