SaltyCajun.com http://www.mkacpas.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-28-2014, 10:45 AM
Bluechip's Avatar
Bluechip Bluechip is offline
The Camp Cook....
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sulphur, La.
Posts: 10,295
Cash: 14,393
Default

I can remember in my early years of marriage, there were several times that I didn't have enough food in my house to go 7 days plus but I kept working hard and eventually developed a nice life for my family.

It's easy to say someone should have this or have that but I have been there and struggled to make ends meet and never took any subsidies.

I've lived in a house that no matter what you did in this type of weather you could never keep it warm which made for a higher energy bill.

I'm glad all you guys are loaded with money but I pray for the less fortunate during weather like this....because I know the struggles they have endured.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-28-2014, 10:48 AM
southern151's Avatar
southern151 southern151 is offline
Blue Marlin
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Gonzales
Posts: 8,705
Cash: 3,646
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluechip View Post
I can remember in my early years of marriage, there were several times that I didn't have enough food in my house to go 7 days plus but I kept working hard and eventually developed a nice life for my family.

It's easy to say someone should have this or have that but I have been there and struggled to make ends meet and never took any subsidies.

I've lived in a house that no matter what you did in this type of weather you could never keep it warm which made for a higher energy bill.

I'm glad all you guys are loaded with money but I pray for the less fortunate during weather like this....because I know the struggles they have endured.
Well said. Please be sure to check on your neighbors, especially the elderly in this weather. If they need nothing at all, knowing you care enough to look in on them will warm their hearts!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:21 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map