SaltyCajun.com http://louisianaofficesystems.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Freshwater Fishing Discussion

Freshwater Fishing Discussion For discussion of everything freshwater!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 03-18-2014, 01:31 PM
mudman03 mudman03 is offline
Flounder
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Opelousas
Posts: 60
Cash: 658
Default

I fished the TOBI past wknd. We did well in 3-4 foot of water. Heading back in morning expect to do a lot better as water temps now above 60 where I was at. I did better on senko as far as quality fish. Saw lots of smaller 2-4 lbers on beds. By now the big ones have moved up are will be in next 3 days. Every 6-8 casts I had at least a hit. People were slamming sacalait in cove I was in as well. Saw one boat finish a limit in 1.5 hours
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:48 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map