SaltyCajun.com http://www.acadianamarina.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-13-2014, 04:05 PM
OnePunchRex OnePunchRex is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Da Beach
Posts: 247
Cash: -1,558
Default

America F-ya!!!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-14-2014, 01:38 PM
C-Bass2mouth's Avatar
C-Bass2mouth C-Bass2mouth is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Leesville
Posts: 891
Cash: 2,143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePunchRex View Post
America F-ya!!!
Comin again to save the MF day yeah!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-14-2014, 01:49 PM
Speck Attack's Avatar
Speck Attack Speck Attack is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 640
Cash: 1,493
Default

Sweet Truck....I salute you....
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-14-2014, 01:50 PM
Speck Attack's Avatar
Speck Attack Speck Attack is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 640
Cash: 1,493
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePunchRex View Post
America F-ya!!!
I hope I mis-read this quote.....
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-15-2014, 10:27 PM
duckman1911's Avatar
duckman1911 duckman1911 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Otis
Posts: 4,194
Cash: 5,293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speck Attack View Post
I hope I mis-read this quote.....
I think(I hope) he intended to type "yeah" instead of "ya".
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:10 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map