![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well ok
I understood about startup if you read op and I say I could do a second a lot cheeper. Several other things I said too but oh we'll Thanks for info and I will check it out. I'm just worried about getting screwed by some guy waiting for me to show up. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Swampland will get you the supplies you need with no room for error. Tell him what you want to do and all your parts will fit with no guess work. |
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
