SaltyCajun.com http://www.egretbaits.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM
specktator's Avatar
specktator specktator is offline
Swordfish
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lafayette, LA
Posts: 6,582
Cash: 3,555
Default Ford 150 5.0 review

I'd be willing to bet backseat in my new GmC is just as big as F150. The door is even bigger.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-24-2014, 02:15 PM
Top Dawg's Avatar
Top Dawg Top Dawg is offline
Swordfish
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: swla
Posts: 6,946
Cash: 510
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by specktator View Post
I'd be willing to bet backseat in my new GmC is just as big as F150. The door is even bigger.
I drove around a '14 z71 for a rental while my truck was being repaired. Backseat not even close compared to my ford.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-24-2014, 02:21 PM
Goooh's Avatar
Goooh Goooh is offline
Swordfish
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Broussard
Posts: 5,660
Cash: 7,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dawg View Post
I drove around a '14 z71 for a rental while my truck was being repaired. Backseat not even close compared to my ford.

Turd too
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-24-2014, 06:46 PM
jpeff31787's Avatar
jpeff31787 jpeff31787 is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Carencro, La
Posts: 3,787
Cash: 2,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by specktator View Post
I'd be willing to bet backseat in my new GmC is just as big as F150. The door is even bigger.
I know your wrong. Lol I have 13 ford he has 14 GM. My backseat has a solid 6" on his probably more. We are always swapping tackle from one to the other and he's always amazed how much bigger my backseat is.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:05 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map