SaltyCajun.com http://www.mkacpas.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-27-2014, 02:30 PM
Capt.B's Avatar
Capt.B Capt.B is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Big Lake La.
Posts: 721
Cash: 2,333
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalls View Post
Some people just can't read. I've said in 3 or 4 posts ON THIS THREAD that I have been behind the weirs, in the last 2 years. In fact, I've been back there each of the last 3 years on multiple occasions at different times of the year. Spent 3 weeks out there in the middle of the summer 2 years ago.
Well welcome to the club....I just don't see what your point is....It was so fresh back there I lost all wigeon grass because of the green scum (due to no tide flow) not to mention stagnant water that stunk like methane....Lillies and cat tails were so thick ponds and trails were choked out.....and you need some saltwater to have wigeon grass...85% of the folks I talked to on the lease were displeased with the management back there.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:52 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map