SaltyCajun.com http://k2-coolers.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-28-2014, 12:27 PM
Paulox86's Avatar
Paulox86 Paulox86 is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Lake Charles, LA
Posts: 283
Cash: 884
Default

I am sending mine on Wednesday to Butch Manuel in Roanoke. Known him for years and my BIL got a dog from him and has nothing but good things to say about the dog. I guess all trainers are about the same with the exception of a few that are just too hard on them. Just use whomever you feel comfortable with and visit often.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-28-2014, 01:06 PM
Top Dawg's Avatar
Top Dawg Top Dawg is offline
Swordfish
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: swla
Posts: 6,946
Cash: 510
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulox86 View Post
I am sending mine on Wednesday to Butch Manuel in Roanoke. Known him for years and my BIL got a dog from him and has nothing but good things to say about the dog. I guess all trainers are about the same with the exception of a few that are just too hard on them. Just use whomever you feel comfortable with and visit often.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I've seen and hunted with some fantastic dogs that butch has trained. I'm not sure if he's into the hunt test stuff though.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-28-2014, 01:22 PM
Shawn Braquet's Avatar
Shawn Braquet Shawn Braquet is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Lake Charles
Posts: 3,241
Cash: 4,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulox86 View Post
I am sending mine on Wednesday to Butch Manuel in Roanoke. Known him for years and my BIL got a dog from him and has nothing but good things to say about the dog. I guess all trainers are about the same with the exception of a few that are just too hard on them. Just use whomever you feel comfortable with and visit often.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm sure Farmer would love to know that he is about the same as Cecil Manuel and vice versa.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map