SaltyCajun.com http://www.geaux-outdoors.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 06-05-2014, 11:57 PM
keakar's Avatar
keakar keakar is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Laplace
Posts: 1,869
Cash: 1,952
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-TOP View Post
He must have been talking round trip... Not worth his time to bust the CCA chops in public!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes round trip:

via I-10 WWalk via I-10 WCycle via I-10 W · 188 miles2 h 52 min2 h 47min

188 miles2 h 43 min without traffic

and who the hell are you to decide who or what I feel is worth my time.

you don't know my health concerns or my financial situation or anything about me so get off your high horse and stop being judgemental of those whos situations you know nothing about.

I wont even get into the fact its in a part of the state I will never visit or make use of even though I still care deeply about fellow fishermen anywhere being treated unfairly
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:09 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map