SaltyCajun.com http://www.acadianamarina.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Boating Talk

Boating Talk For discussion of everything related to boats and motors

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 07-03-2014, 09:35 PM
cajun bill cajun bill is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 850
Cash: 892
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visco View Post
I have not used my real anchor sense I bought my I-pilot. Love it.

Were did you find the information about connecting the I-polit to the lorance? I have an extra lorance that I am thinking about mounting to the front of the boat by the trollong motor and that would be an awesome addition.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk
It was in one of the threads that I found when I searched for "Ipilot".
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:52 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map