SaltyCajun.com http://www.gator-tail.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Boating Talk

Boating Talk For discussion of everything related to boats and motors

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-11-2014, 09:38 AM
kb7722 kb7722 is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Shore
Posts: 131
Cash: 779
Default

How did you order with Rothwell? Online or phone?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-11-2014, 02:56 PM
cajun bill cajun bill is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 850
Cash: 892
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb7722 View Post
How did you order with Rothwell? Online or phone?
email mostly until time to pay. the pilot is not on their website.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-23-2014, 09:00 PM
cajun bill cajun bill is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 850
Cash: 892
Default WOW!

Tried it out yesterday. Wow! I'm hooked even tho the bolt holding the head onto the shaft was missing. Found this out when I tried to lower it out into the water and the head came off in my hands. Recovered nicely by just grabbing the shaft after that. Still WOW! I'm gonna love this thing! Called MK Tech Support and they are overnighting the missing bolt to me. Not a biggie as far as I am concerned. Love the Spot Lock and the track back feature.

BTW, decided to get the Ram Mount anyway. With the rubber balls on the ram mount and the fact that I mounted the Ram at an angle, I think there is plenty play to help absorb any blows from wave pounding. And, if I forget to tighten down the collar, the Ram Mount will keep the MK from deploying and ruining my day. Thanks to all for their advice.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:04 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map