SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlestackle.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Offshore Fishing Discussion

Offshore Fishing Discussion Discuss everything bluewater from pelagics to reef fish here!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 08-04-2014, 10:08 AM
CHUM STAIN CHUM STAIN is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Bridge City
Posts: 106
Cash: 855
Brew

Ok. Heavier line and use flourocarbon leader. I had the same problem with flourocarbon leaders last year. I guess they were cutting the line with their teeth. Idk? I use really small hooks so going with too big of a line may not fit through the eye of the hook. What kind of hooks do you guys normally use? Im guessing when you fish with the live bait you dont have to bury your hook? Or do you not bury your hook at all? If I can't get live bait what is the next best option? Thanks guys.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:35 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map