![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here! |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I fished the cove and hammock yesterday picked up short fish in hammock and hour before dark went back in cove had 6-7 trout 2 reds and blue cat go figure!
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
2 years ago I caught a 12 lb blue cat in the cove bouncing a pink curltail on the bottom. Crazy...
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
good report there mattmigues and like u said a hour before dark u did little better is prolly cux the tide was starting to fall.... I think most of the week the tide falls short in the am but at night it fall late. so it depend which area cux not everywhere in vbay is falling at the same time..... but at least u did good... |
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
