![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
We do not have a fire place in da house but we build fires in the yard a good bit. Pallets are a great source of wood and can be gotten for free mostly. I have a feed and seed place around the block that all I gotta do is tell them and I can get 3 or more pallets when I want them. Take em home wack em up with the skill saw and they make great fire pit wood. This year I scored a truck load of scaffold boards that had gotten old and been replaced. I have bought wood but seldom need to.
|
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
