SaltyCajun.com http://www.acadianamarina.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 11-22-2014, 08:58 PM
By-Catch By-Catch is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: texas
Posts: 297
Cash: 648
Default Crowd behavior

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
My buddy was out there today and said there were a zillion idiots but he still wound up with 21 keepers.
I'm new to fishing the area as I have been fishing V-Bay and Calcasieu for the past 25 years or so. Have to say that so far I've found the fisherman on the water have been much more civil and respectful in that area so far. Have not had anyone rudely encroach on my spot when I'm catching. Had someone actually ask if it was ok to move in closer to where I was achored the last trip. He did so with the troll motor and a stick anchor without disrupting the bite. The boat launch etiquette although is challenging and takes some patience to deal with.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bb9.jpg (55.1 KB, 144 views)
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:13 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map