SaltyCajun.com http://www.stickemrods.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #29  
Old 12-08-2014, 11:00 PM
LPfishnTIM's Avatar
LPfishnTIM LPfishnTIM is offline
BIG MOUTH BASS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Walker, La
Posts: 3,556
Cash: 6,013
Default

I use to buy tons of crap, I have two big rubbermaid containers full of baits one is bass baits and the other is saltwater tackle. I have probably bought less than $50 of tackle in the last two years. I got to the point where if I can't catch fish on the baits I have then they're not biting! I could probably of bought a nice boat with the money I use to spend on fishing gear.
__________________
BASS FISHING EXTRAORDINAIRE!
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:04 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map