SaltyCajun.com http://www.gator-tail.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-25-2015, 04:14 PM
jlincecum's Avatar
jlincecum jlincecum is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sulphur, LA
Posts: 2,206
Cash: 2,934
Default

I'll give up the contact info for mine but I can save you some time and cuss words and tell you the outcome. I'm sure he'd be super excited about all the phone calls, lol
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-25-2015, 05:06 PM
jchief's Avatar
jchief jchief is offline
Calcasieu Extreme Rods
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Carlyss, America
Posts: 10,371
Cash: 13,837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlincecum View Post
I'll give up the contact info for mine but I can save you some time and cuss words and tell you the outcome. I'm sure he'd be super excited about all the phone calls, lol
L M A O

And just wait till you get home.........
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-25-2015, 05:25 PM
meaux fishing's Avatar
meaux fishing meaux fishing is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Meaux
Posts: 12,531
Cash: 22,643
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlincecum View Post
I'll give up the contact info for mine but I can save you some time and cuss words and tell you the outcome. I'm sure he'd be super excited about all the phone calls, lol

LOL!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:26 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map