SaltyCajun.com http://www.gclendingservices.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 03-06-2015, 03:37 PM
Gerald Gerald is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lake Charles / Moss Bluff
Posts: 4,648
Cash: 4,282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty f View Post
Thanks!!!
good info! Ill be catching crabs soon, maybe. wondering if I could use some Reds carcass'
In my experience, trout are maybe 4 times better than using Redfish.

Last summer I had some nice people give me a nice size piece of beef melt before they left. I had never used beef melt, but always hear people having good results, so I tried it. I use it for 30+ minutes and don't remember catching any crabs on it, while I did catch a few on trout heads. It was a fairly slow day.

Chicken works very good as bait, but trout heads are FREE.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:36 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map