![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I figured I would sell my boat so I could save some money to buy another boat. (I was spending mega money, with a 2 stroke 150, going down the Atchafalaya River) I figured I would be able to hook up with some of my friends, but they all work Mon-Fri and I work offshore, so I dont really get to go a bunch any more. On the bright side, I have saved a hellava lot a money. I should be able to buy what ever boat I want by Sept/Oct of next year, cash money.
I am miserable not being able to go fishing tho. I havent been fishing in months |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
