SaltyCajun.com http://www.matrixshad.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #23  
Old 04-08-2015, 11:33 AM
B-Stealth B-Stealth is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lake Charles
Posts: 1,382
Cash: 1,561
Default Tundra VS F-250

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty f View Post
Well that explains it.................
Lol I forgot to add the Flow-Master pipes as well they add like 45hp. Before anyone was serious and gonna lie about what there truck can pull and there mpg I figured I would get that out of the way. I mean what's a truck comparison thread without some absurd mpg claim.

I do own a 2010 4X4 Tundra 5.7 and I love it but it have never done any of the things I mentioned above. It will maybe get 22mpg going downhill with a tailwind.

As far as comparing the Tundra to a F-250 King Ranch I say get the Ford Raptor; obviously $$ is not a real big factor and you don't need the F-250.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:52 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map