![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here! |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Twins would give you better turning capabilities and allow you to limp in if one motor had a mechanical failure.
I just never see any bay boats with twins but then again I never see any bay boats this big either. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
You just not looking hard enough... I've seen a couple of bay boats with twins |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I really do not think this boat is rated for that much horse power
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I really do not think this boat is rated for that much horse power
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Seen Champions with twin 150s
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
seen a Gator Bay with twin 150's....
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just personal preference. If I have a 25' boat I will be offshore in it on choice days. And I would rather have 2 150s than 1 300. Just my preference.
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've ridden on a couple of 26 foot Shearwaters. Both of those had a single Yamaha V8 350. That is a very similar boat, and the Yami was the perfect size to pick it right up. But I think trim tabs are a must.
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
