SaltyCajun.com http://redtunashirtclub.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-24-2015, 01:30 PM
simplepeddler's Avatar
simplepeddler simplepeddler is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: saint amant
Posts: 3,421
Cash: 1,684
Default

So.............as of today, I am sitting in my BRAND NEW 54,000 Square foot warehouse, designed by me, hand picked the contractor and the investor..........

We are now surpassing our total sales from the other place........

AND I have a huge office with my own flatscreen...........watching Nascar qualifying..........

when you boys are down HWY 30 to make a visit at Cabela's.......I am just a short 1.7 miles down the road.

Would enjoy giving you the tour........and maybe share a cool pop
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-24-2015, 01:37 PM
Duffy.yyz's Avatar
Duffy.yyz Duffy.yyz is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lake Charles
Posts: 797
Cash: 2,727
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplepeddler View Post
So.............as of today, I am sitting in my BRAND NEW 54,000 Square foot warehouse, designed by me, hand picked the contractor and the investor..........

We are now surpassing our total sales from the other place........

AND I have a huge office with my own flatscreen...........watching Nascar qualifying..........

when you boys are down HWY 30 to make a visit at Cabela's.......I am just a short 1.7 miles down the road.

Would enjoy giving you the tour........and maybe share a cool pop

What do you do? Name of company?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:36 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map