SaltyCajun.com http://www.budnmarys.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #31  
Old 05-21-2015, 02:03 PM
duckman1911's Avatar
duckman1911 duckman1911 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Otis
Posts: 4,194
Cash: 5,293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jl8200 View Post
I live about 5 min from Cal Point but I hardly ever launch there. I just launch from our neighborhood launch most of the time. I live right off of Prien Lake so I guess im lucky compared to other people. You have to really want to fish to drive 6hrs in one day lol.
5 minutes or 5 hours. If you don't really want to fish then there's no point in it. It would be worse on me to live on the water. Looking at the water and thinking fish or mow grass fish or mow grass. The grass will die this winter so screw it I'm going fishing. Lol
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:15 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map