SaltyCajun.com http://www.mkacpas.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #35  
Old 05-22-2015, 07:52 PM
irokcj5 irokcj5 is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Iberia
Posts: 219
Cash: 937
Default

I don't get to fish near as much as I would like. Last fall was the last time I fished golden meadow. I woke at 3am, loaded 3 kayaks (Jackson big tuna on top of truck cab and two in the bed. Left New Iberia at 4am, drove to Galliano launched and paddling by 630, fished till noon, loaded all up again headed to leeville re-launched and fished hard till sundown (7pm or so). Loaded up and drove back to NI. After paddling and fishing all day on the very warm day, only one redfish and one trout to show, that was a tough trip back home. My body was aching all over, I think I may have had a bit of heat stress. I think I was in pretty bad shape until we stopped in Galliano and got a cold drink and something to eat. On the trip home, I was seriously thinking of giving up on kayak fishing....till I woke up the next morning and remembered that one nice red I caught. But seriously, my fat 51 year old body can't hardly take an 18-19 hour day anymore. But, I'm planning on doing it again next saturday!!! HERE'S TO TIGHT LINES FELLAS!!!!
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:39 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map