SaltyCajun.com http://www.gator-tail.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs)

The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs) Discuss everything related to tackle here, including making your own

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 06-11-2015, 02:17 PM
Duckaholic's Avatar
Duckaholic Duckaholic is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Crowley
Posts: 162
Cash: 1,051
Default Popping Corks

I finally got to make a trip where I could use the corks that you sent me to try out. Good stuff! I will be getting more from you. I caught several nice specks with one them a red fish broke my line and I lost it! I quickly tied on another and it happened again! Bam! We saw one cork resurface and I retrieved it about an hour later. it had been hit by other fish like a top water bait.

I like the sound and the flex. Will you be making an egg shaped cork also?

Duckaholic
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:52 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map