SaltyCajun.com http://www.mkacpas.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 08-25-2015, 07:46 PM
duckman1911's Avatar
duckman1911 duckman1911 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Otis
Posts: 4,194
Cash: 5,293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by keakar View Post
exactly!

there are those who use drones for perfectly respectable purposes but for every person doing the right thing there are 9 others ready and willing to use them just for pure invasion of your privacy just because they can.

I don't know why E feels the way he does but I have to think he sides with those who spy on people because he likes the idea of being able to spy on others.

I remember those fighting robots they used to show on TV, maybe that's the solution, a drone killing drone that goes up there and destroys their spy toys.

using their own logic of THEY aren't spying, the drone is, so if your drone destroys theirs, YOU didn't do anything so YOU aren't responsible for their drones destruction, it was another drone that did it lol.
I think we lost him.lol
I think they are cool and have lots of uses. Fishing vids, getting a good view of your new lease or a great view of your property. I think it's wrong to willfully fly onto another persons property. Yeah you can say you don't video or take pics but should I trust you? I just worry when someone openly says it's no prob unless you're hiding something. When did it become their job to make sure I wasn't hiding something? Your toy is in my yard you will loose it period. Call the cops and wait because I promise you that you don't want to come visit me while youre pissed and combative.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:05 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map