SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 08-25-2015, 08:54 PM
keakar's Avatar
keakar keakar is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Laplace
Posts: 1,869
Cash: 1,952
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
I think we lost him.lol
I think they are cool and have lots of uses. Fishing vids, getting a good view of your new lease or a great view of your property. I think it's wrong to willfully fly onto another persons property. Yeah you can say you don't video or take pics but should I trust you? I just worry when someone openly says it's no prob unless you're hiding something. When did it become their job to make sure I wasn't hiding something? Your toy is in my yard you will loose it period. Call the cops and wait because I promise you that you don't want to come visit me while youre pissed and combative.
yep, I think he realized just how stupid his position was.

what gets me is if its in my yard then I own it as far as I am concerned. if it breaks and lands in my yard, it belongs to me, if a bird craps on it or "anything" happens to it (even lead poisoning lol) then its mine. so after I shoot it down, if it lands in my yard, then it was on my property, and therefore I own it, and I just shot something that belongs to me, so this idea that he proposes that they can fly a drone over my yard as much as they like and I cant shoot it down is pure BS in my book. I will shoot it down 100 times in a row and would love to go to court to defend my property and privacy rights over the rights of a drone operating peeping tom.

I apply the burglar rule, you can shoot a burglar as long as he falls dead inside the house (I only shoot to kill and don't stop until I put 3 on target) so by the same token I will shoot down any drone as long as it will fall in my yard, if there is a question about where it will land then its questionable if its truly over my yard so I wont shoot.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map