SaltyCajun.com http://www.matrixshad.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-14-2015, 10:02 PM
duckman1911's Avatar
duckman1911 duckman1911 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Otis
Posts: 4,194
Cash: 5,293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonf View Post
I find it interesting that there is something hard wired into us (or at least me) that is an involuntary draw back when a snake strikes. Even one I know 100% is non venomous and not a threat. I have been struck at or bitten by non venomous snakes in catching them quickly but still have a hard time making myself stay steady when one strikes at me. In our subconscious I guess we are programmed to see all snakes as threats and avoid them.

And I agree about poisonous snakes in my yard. Still have to protect first and educate second.
I made my boa mad one night and I knew she was gona bite me. I just stuck my hand out and let her do it. It was an odd feeling though. I dosed off on the floor with her beside me. When I woke up she was going under our bed. I grabbed her by the tail and tried to pull her out. She didn't like that at all. I knew I shouldn't have but if you can imagine what it is like to get a 6' snake out of a box spring matress you'll understand why I did It. That's not fun.lol She calmed down after I let her bite me.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-15-2015, 12:57 PM
C-Bass2mouth's Avatar
C-Bass2mouth C-Bass2mouth is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Leesville
Posts: 891
Cash: 2,143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
I made my boa mad one night and I knew she was gona bite me. I just stuck my hand out and let her do it. It was an odd feeling though. I dosed off on the floor with her beside me. When I woke up she was going under our bed. I grabbed her by the tail and tried to pull her out. She didn't like that at all. I knew I shouldn't have but if you can imagine what it is like to get a 6' snake out of a box spring matress you'll understand why I did It. That's not fun.lol She calmed down after I let her bite me.
I'm having a hard time processing this..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-15-2015, 01:03 PM
AlexOrtego's Avatar
AlexOrtego AlexOrtego is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Ville Platte
Posts: 223
Cash: 739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Bass2mouth View Post
I'm having a hard time processing this..
i started sweating reading it, so definitely didn't try to process it!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-15-2015, 02:08 PM
B-Stealth B-Stealth is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lake Charles
Posts: 1,382
Cash: 1,561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Bass2mouth View Post
I'm having a hard time processing this..
I'm trying to block the mental pictures; but I keep seeing Duckman who looks like Alice Cooper, a half naked chick passed out on the bed, a bunch of candles burning, empty bottle of Jack Daniels, and the smell of bourbon, cigarettes, and sex.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-15-2015, 02:23 PM
C-Bass2mouth's Avatar
C-Bass2mouth C-Bass2mouth is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Leesville
Posts: 891
Cash: 2,143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Stealth View Post
I'm trying to block the mental pictures; but I keep seeing Duckman who looks like Alice Cooper, a half naked chick passed out on the bed, a bunch of candles burning, empty bottle of Jack Daniels, and the smell of bourbon, cigarettes, and sex.
Haha! Well I can dig the atmosphere, but the gd python biting me is what gets me. Sounds like my freshman year at UL. We had a pet 3 legged alligator in our bath tub for like a year. It got a few bites under its belt as well. Still, not a snake...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-15-2015, 02:24 PM
C-Bass2mouth's Avatar
C-Bass2mouth C-Bass2mouth is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Leesville
Posts: 891
Cash: 2,143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Bass2mouth View Post
Haha! Well I can dig the atmosphere, but the gd python biting me is what gets me. Sounds like my freshman year at UL. We had a pet 3 legged alligator in our bath tub for like a year. It got a few bites under its belt as well. Still, not a snake...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Allegedly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-15-2015, 02:41 PM
tboy's Avatar
tboy tboy is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: st. amant
Posts: 375
Cash: 867
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Stealth View Post
I'm trying to block the mental pictures; but I keep seeing Duckman who looks like Alice Cooper, a half naked chick passed out on the bed, a bunch of candles burning, empty bottle of Jack Daniels, and the smell of bourbon, cigarettes, and sex.
You do paint a picture.....
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-15-2015, 02:48 PM
B-Stealth B-Stealth is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lake Charles
Posts: 1,382
Cash: 1,561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tboy View Post
You do paint a picture.....
I forgot to add the music, I'm thinking maybe Blue Oyster Cult "Don't Fear the Reaper" or anything from Dark Side of the Moon Album.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-15-2015, 06:36 PM
duckman1911's Avatar
duckman1911 duckman1911 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Otis
Posts: 4,194
Cash: 5,293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Stealth View Post
I forgot to add the music, I'm thinking maybe Blue Oyster Cult "Don't Fear the Reaper" or anything from Dark Side of the Moon Album.
Gota play em backwards though
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-15-2015, 06:39 PM
B-Stealth B-Stealth is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lake Charles
Posts: 1,382
Cash: 1,561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
Gota play em backwards though
Lol works much better after a Trip to the cow pasture.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-15-2015, 02:47 PM
Nickt87's Avatar
Nickt87 Nickt87 is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: lake charles, la
Posts: 515
Cash: 1,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Stealth View Post
I'm trying to block the mental pictures; but I keep seeing Duckman who looks like Alice Cooper, a half naked chick passed out on the bed, a bunch of candles burning, empty bottle of Jack Daniels, and the smell of bourbon, cigarettes, and sex.
Add in some handcuffs, a whip and some lotion.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-15-2015, 03:23 PM
Bluechip's Avatar
Bluechip Bluechip is offline
The Camp Cook....
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sulphur, La.
Posts: 10,295
Cash: 14,393
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickt87 View Post
Add in some handcuffs, a whip and some lotion.
Scratch the handcuffs...... For Duckman it would be rope!!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-15-2015, 06:34 PM
duckman1911's Avatar
duckman1911 duckman1911 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Otis
Posts: 4,194
Cash: 5,293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickt87 View Post
Add in some handcuffs, a whip and some lotion.
Bluechip answered this one for you
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-15-2015, 06:33 PM
duckman1911's Avatar
duckman1911 duckman1911 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Otis
Posts: 4,194
Cash: 5,293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Stealth View Post
I'm trying to block the mental pictures; but I keep seeing Duckman who looks like Alice Cooper, a half naked chick passed out on the bed, a bunch of candles burning, empty bottle of Jack Daniels, and the smell of bourbon, cigarettes, and sex.
Fully naked, no candles, rarely touch bourbon anymore, don't smoke in my house either. You nailed the sex part though.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-15-2015, 06:25 PM
duckman1911's Avatar
duckman1911 duckman1911 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Otis
Posts: 4,194
Cash: 5,293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Bass2mouth View Post
I'm having a hard time processing this..
It wasn't bad. That's the only time she ever bit me. Even during feeding she never bit.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-15-2015, 01:45 PM
youmyboyblue youmyboyblue is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Madisonville
Posts: 1,165
Cash: 1,152
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
I made my boa mad one night and I knew she was gona bite me. I just stuck my hand out and let her do it. It was an odd feeling though. I dosed off on the floor with her beside me. When I woke up she was going under our bed. I grabbed her by the tail and tried to pull her out. She didn't like that at all. I knew I shouldn't have but if you can imagine what it is like to get a 6' snake out of a box spring matress you'll understand why I did It. That's not fun.lol She calmed down after I let her bite me.
Dude, you are throwed off.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-15-2015, 06:29 PM
duckman1911's Avatar
duckman1911 duckman1911 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Otis
Posts: 4,194
Cash: 5,293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmyboyblue View Post
Dude, you are throwed off.
^^^^^ Slow learner.lmao
Just messin with you man.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:48 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map