![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs) Discuss everything related to tackle here, including making your own |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
I am a die hard LEW's fan and will always have some in the boat. But.... I picked up a 13 fishing Concept A (low profile) reel in 8.1:1 the other day and while the braking system is a little weird that thing fits my hand wonderfully and those big cork handles are sooo comfortable ! I went and bought another one. They also have more available drag if you need it. For $175 (compared to $199) it's just as good and you save enough money to buy some more line or a couple of packs of bait. I may get 1 more once I sell something else. Still love the Tourney Pro's though.
|
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
